Path of Music Pvt. Ltd. has received educational excellence award by Global Quality Awards (GQA), presented by Film actress Karisma Kapoor.
We have also been awarded by One Planet Research for being Best Music & Dance Training Institute In Delhi/NCR and Most Promising Music & Dance Academy in Delhi-NCR byBIG (Brands, Individuals, and Geographies) Research Pvt. Ltd. and TIMES group.
The list of Chief guests at the ceremony included eminent personalities like Cabinet Minister Mr. Kalraj Mishra, Test Cricketer Mr. V.V.S. Laxman, Ad Guru Mr.Prahlad Kakkar a leading Indian ad film director (best known for his work on the famous Pepsi TV commercial with Amitabh Bachchan and Sachin Tendulkar), Mr. Anand Kumar – Educationist, Mathematician, Columnist, Shri Rama Chandra Khuntia, member of parliament, and Smt. Kausalya Roy, Director Oriental Insurance Company.
Affiliated with: PRAYAG SANGEET SAMITI ALLAHABAD
Now is the high time to own brand PMC (Path of Music Pvt. Ltd., Dance & Arts) ‐ it is your gateway to a flourishing business and of course, financial freedom!
The franchise is the BUZZWORD. The reasons are many and they all are well documented. Yet the most prominent reason in favor of Path of Music Pvt. Ltd. franchise is that your venture will be based on the proven business model that has been replicated profitably on many locations and you know the future business projections ( based, of course, on real data) before you start your venture. As well, you as a franchise will enjoy the privilege of complete logistics support and all other allied assistance in setting up and operational zing your franchise by the core team of hardcore professionals from the PMC corporate. Path of Music Pvt. Ltd., Dance & Art College (PMC ) – a unit of PMC College of Performing Arts – offers a low investment, near-zero risk, profitably replicated business model that is in sync with the today’s socio-economic scenario. According to the national market surveys by the leading market research firms, current creative industry trademark, music and performing arts school financially very sound, viable and long-term sustainable business proposition.
Path of Music Pvt. Ltd. has a unique, time-tested and successfully replicated business model across multiple locations in Delhi & NCR.
PMC offers a lucrative business opportunity to artists, budding entrepreneurs, homemakers and others who wish to start their own creative and financially rewarding business with a return on investment (ROI) of 300% in a single agreement term.
PMC offers a highly successful business model which is extremely lucrative and very well sustainable over a long-term period.
Our core business team of hardcore professionals will work for you right from the start-up stage to operational stage of your franchise. We work shoulder-to-shoulder with our franchisees for complete back assistance on any aspect of the business from recruitment, marketing, administrative support or accounts support or any contingency, should one arise.
PMC offers its franchisee, a top-notch brand image, tons of goodwill and years of accumulated experience of successfully running the music and performing arts teaching and training business model. The commitment, enthusiasm and sound business sense of our core team, coupled with their proven track record will ensure a highly profitable business for our franchisees.
Benefits for PMC Franchisee:-
- Authorization of working on a proven and highly successful educational model.
- Complete back assistance of an Internationally recognized and leading brand in the field of Music & Performing arts.
- Total technical and other assistance in setting up the centre including infrastructure, aesthetics and all technical things.
- Highly transparent, competent and responsive management system
- Expeditious erection and launch of the franchise by our team of hardcore professionals.
- Local, national and global promotional and marketing support.
- Expert guidance & total Logistics Support from the corporate office in Gurgaon (H.R.)
- Complete Operational guidance to resolve the day to day issues and implementing new ideas for up gradation of your Franchise.
- Comprehensive education & training of new franchise personnel on PMC methodologies.
- PMC offers you all creative freedom for operating PMC franchise, provided you follow the core philosophy and principles of the company.
- PMC Franchisee will have the discretion to use the capital in whichever way he/she deems appropriate.
- Operational break-even from the very first month.
PMC Requirements of the franchise:-
Should possess some background in music, dance and fine arts. Or has a strong inclination for music and performing arts
- Values the contribution of music, dance and performing arts in our day to day life.
- Sincere intentions of running this unique concept and making a success of it.
- Should be a graduate and fluent in Hindi /English or other regional languages.
- Good in public relations and people management.
- He may have side businesses.
- He believes in making the professional education of these arts abundantly available across India and around the world.
Terms & Agreements
Following things will be uniquely available for Path of Music Pvt. Ltd. in the whole NCR & Haryana.
- ISO certification (which is to be renewed every 3years).
- Music, Dance and Art College to be a registered name.
- Trademark to be registered.
- Affiliated with: – Prayag Sangeet Samiti Allahabad
- Status of Pvt. Ltd. company
Also, the above mentioned are probably for the first time for a College like Path of Music Pvt. Ltd. (PMC ).
1. If you are vacating a teacher or appointing a new teacher, Franchiser should be informed before doing so.
2. You may follow the Path of Music Pvt. Ltd. prospectus already available or if you are changing anything in that, the Franchiser should be informed of the same.
3. PMC (course or learning) Certificate shall be given to a student only after 6months completion by the students.
4. Fee structure shall be known to PMC as and when Franchiser changes it.
5. Parents shall not be allowed inside the classroom without permission.
6. The Franchisee shall follow the rules and conditions mentioned on the PMC website for any Competition to be held.